Monday, September 27, 2010

We're going to Disney World!

Last Thursday night we packed up the Mama wagon and headed to Disney World to celebrate MJ's 1st birthday!  Uncle Jordie driving, Auntie Tanya navigating, Gma conversating, Mama devouring Brachs "Autumn Mix", and MJ staring out the window wondering why we've been in the car so long!  Gpa had a business meeting Friday, but drove up bright an early Saturday morning to join us at the Magic Kingdom by day and Epcot for dinner!  We spent Friday in Downtown Disney with our dear friends, the Lopez Family.  Sunday, fun day, was spent exploring the magnificent Animal Kingdom.  We stayed, more or less, just slept at the ginormous Animal Kingdom Lodge on the Zebra Trail. 

The entire weekend was such an experience for all of us, but most importantly the birthday girl.  It crossed my mind a few times as I made these plans that this might be overwhelming for my little peanut and maybe it was, but I tell you what she sure seemed to have had a wonderful time.  If there is one thing I need not worry about it's that my kid doesn't lack happiness......and how could she in the most magical place on earth.

Photobucket

Good Morning Sunshine!

Photobucket

Guess where we are going today?

Photobucket

DISNEY WORLD!

Photobucket

WOO HOO!  YEEEEEEESSSSS!!

Photobucket

From here on I'm going to let the pictures do all the talking..........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm pooped......let's go home.  I know the way.  Follow me.

This absolutely was such a magical weekend.  Thank you, Gma, Gpa, Auntie Tanya, and Uncle Jordie for making it so special.  Love you fellow Mousketeers!  Can't wait to do it again!

To my lovebug Miah Jane, Happy 1st Birthday from your Mama. 
Your happiness is my happiness.  I love you more by each brighter day my sunshine.

I mentioned earlier this month it's was gonna be a busy one.....we are headed to NYC the end of this week to celebrate our soon to be BFF, Baby Girl Molyneux, and visit our Auntie Trisha!  Miss Molyneux isn't expected to show up until November, but we are going up for the baby shower.  I've been waiting for this trip for some time.  This is the first of many, many trips to Mama's favorite city!  Oh and Auntie Tanya is coming too!!  Girl's Weekend!  Look Out!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! So glad your little peanut had a great time at the most magical place on Earth! I love how much she loved that goat...she's a lover of all animals. :-)

    Seriously you have a follower from Japan now?! Your Little Bandaid is AWESOME! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Miah Jane's Sountrack

MJ's Visitor Counter