Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Who from Whoville

I swear to you all that I did not stage this hairdo by any one strand! This is how Miah Jane woke up one morning over the Labor Day weekend. She has had some hairdo masterpieces in the past, but this one is absolutely an award winner by far.......this is my Who from Whoville.

Why do you have the camera out Mama?

Aw, come on!!

Profile shot so you can see the true volume.


Nothing like chomping on Daddy's favorite Beatles cd.
Can't say she'd be allowed to do this if he were around.
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah Daddy!


We've made it to September! Miah Jane's 1st birthday is next week! Cliche, but can you believe it? Almost makes me not want to have fun, so the time won't fly!! NOT!! I have so much fun to share as soon as I find the time......Naples Beach Club jamm'in, Kindermusik class at the Philharmonic, Swimming lessons at Sun-n-Fun, and the best part........Disney next weekend for her birthday!! To all you September babies out there Happy Birthday!! This is a rock'in month!

4 comments:

  1. She may start a trend with that do....happy bday soon MJ!
    Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday you little crazy who!!! We love you...xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That side shot looks exactly like a Fafee hair after a nap....

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a beautiful little girl! I'm so glad I got to meet her in person on Saturday! Have a wonderful 1st birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Miah Jane's Sountrack

MJ's Visitor Counter